Saturday, February 14, 2009

A matter of Coincidence

(For those who like coincidences)
In my dreams I search for someone,
Who can make me feel.... like I am the only one.
Hey! It ain’t tht easy..to find someone who can please me.
That girl is cute. .ya the other one’s fine,
But hard to find a girl whom I could call all mine.

Many sweet darlings with their same old talks,
Make you feel special but there ain’t no real sparks.
Have lost count of those wonderful intents,
But love for me is just a matter of coincidence.

In life’s long journey i met a lovely face,
Saw her in an orchid where beauty always stays.
Through few words I tried to capture this lovely grace.
Showed her my thoughts and showered in the praise.

Read my rhymes and she asked me the reason?
I said “Spring is always meant to be a beautiful season”
Beauty can be anyone, anything which makes sense,
But to find real love is matter of coincidence.

On Valentines Day I was searching for a date,
Was watching all the faces looking all so great.
Felt all too lonely but in destiny I had faith,
Love never came cheap and I think I should wait.

Then came the magic moment the one I’ll never forget,
She came inside my book store when everyone had left.
She recognised the person in the garden whom she met.

Comfortable moments even in harsh winter winds.
I offered her coffee and a book which i could spend,
She felt a kind of special and requested me to bring,
A book which shows love and shows its lovely zing.

Looking in her eyes I expressed my inner thing,
Love comes to all so don’t wait for any trends,
As love for me is just a matter of coincidence.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

READING UR POEM WAS A MATTER OF COINDENCE BUT IT SURELY GAVE ME A PLEASENT EXPERIENCE

Unknown said...

reading ur poem made me feel as if it was my life surely u r going to have a lovely wife

Unknown said...

are wow wate poem yaar
im touched........njoyyy and keep on writing poems....

kajal said...

THE BEST OF RELATIONSHIPS HAPPEN WHEN WE GET CLOSE WITHOUT HAVING TO EXTEND OUR HANDS.LOVED YOUR POEM AND HOPE YOU FOUND TRUE LOVE.

A.Rrajani Photography said...

Nice poem...
Advertising Photographer