Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's Only Words-Wrote It for my fav Teacher

It's Only Words
You have guided us through these years,
But now the day of our parting nears.
How should I thank you? OH! Lovely Ma’am,
For the love and affection you showered, without a plan.

You have come to elucidate our soles,
Bringing an aura in which confidence soars.
Made us believe we have a role,
In the cinema called life, which time rolls.

Your knowledge is like an ocean,
Setting sails to our ship and giving it motion.
Spellbound by the power of your speech,
It made me wonder, Are you for real?

I always tried to repay,
But never did I find solace.
I have only words of gratitude
But I find it too insufficient,
T o describe a person with knowledge, so self sufficient.

But I believe Oh! Ma’am,
My words are true,
My words are real,
Which I will cherish,
Till the day I Perish.

--------Rahul Salian




3 comments:

Sushmita said...

good one...was that for raina mam????

A.Rrajani Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.Rrajani Photography said...

Nice Post...
Model Photoshoot in India