Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Insatiable

http://say.expressivo.com/jj8u7vtk
Insatiable
There comes a day in ones life,
When all is new and all is bright.
I too met with the same face,
But then, the face I saw was thine.

The day I saw you seated there,
It made me think, it made me bear,
An undying urge to meet that person there.
My curiosity for you insatiable.

With time passing by, few words spoken in shy,
Though very meager to define a relation,
Yet sufficient enough to arouse an elation.
This pride for you insatiable.


Here we are, friends for life,
Interactions grew, but for a price,
The price of faith and trust and cry.
My respect for you insatiable.

Then there is an uneasy phase,
In which feels nothing to loose, but only you to gaze.
I only see your brightest side.
My quest for you insatiable.

Both the sides having met,
Its time for love, its time to melt,
For the one I love, before whom I knelt.
This love for you insatiable.
-----------Rahul Salian

2 comments:

Daily Dose of Magic said...

hey rahul...itzzz juzz a wonderful...write up....keep it up..champ...:)

cheerzzz...!!!!

A.Rrajani Photography said...

It's Wonderful...Keep it up
Modeling Photographers in India